Friday, July 11, 2008
who am i to criticise.
`where
where were we?
when there were raindrops.
where were we?
when there were sunsets.
where goes the pretense?
when it was dark.
where goes the pretense?
when it was sweet.
where were the lies?
when there was warmth.
where were the lies?
when there was light.
where were our memories?
when we threw them away.
where were our memories?
when we wanted them back.
where were the tears?
when there were fireworks.
where were the tears?
when there were shooting stars.
where were the secrets?
when love letters arrived.
where were the secrets?
when love letters yellowed.
where was the pain?
when you were around.
what with the wrench.
when you weren't.
where were we?
when the rain stopped.
where were we?
when there were sunrises.
there.
my dear.
at the end of the rainbows.
`where
I think I know the reason to my lack of confidence.
I think it's because I always had the feeling,
that when I'm too confident about something,
or too sure about something.
It'll almost always slip away.
That's why I daren't.
who am i to talk.
3:23 AM; `dead.Y