Sunday, June 8, 2008
traits of a cancerian.
Okay,
had quite a weird experience over at my piano teacher's house.
She quite poor thing, she got robbed!
Sort of, at least.
Then, lost like tons of valuable stuff.
IC, cash, branded stuff and whatnot.
Oh, today, my teacher's niece came over.
OMP.
She is crazy, and stresses me out like crazy.
I was playing my scales and arpeggios?
Then, my teacher was like, there's my niece, who by the way,
had a really cute puppy with her.
Then she said, oh, she has diplomas in violin and another musical instrument, I forgot what.
And, a degree in piano.
Crazy.
So when I heard that, I was like, OMG ARE YOU FOR REAL, I AM DIEDED.
Then I started screwing up my scales and stuff.
Then the worse part is, she was asking her to play and stuff.
Then the niece asked my teacher, what grade is he (me) ?
My teacher went, oh Grade 4 but doing Grade 5 and 6 stuff.
Okay, here's the punchline : the thing was, I wasn't doing so well (she stressed me out!)(EXCUSES), so I was rather crappy.
So she was like : oh, can recognise the skills.
OMG.
THANKS.
x.x
Totally, killed.
But for a moment, I had sort of a motivation thing.
As in, I felt motivated to do well for my piano stuff.
So, next time, when people 'recognise my skills' , it's really the skills they're talking about.
HAHA.
COME TO PAPA.
traits of a cusp?
9:06 PM; `dead.Y