`nocturneof waning moons,and crumbling wallsshe'll fall in love soonwithin mirrored hallsof masqueradesand lovely masksa spring of serenadestis' melodious festof blue velvetsand resplendent gownsresounding trinketsenrapturing soundsof veiled facesand crystal shoesa few, light pacesand a bow, or twoof heartstringsand rhapsodiesfor her, he singscountless melodiesof yellow curlsand sleepy dovesoh, how medievaltheir secret loveof starry skiesand marbled stonesoh, there she liesbut not aloneof waning moons,and crumbling wallsoh, how nocturnaltheir forgotten love.`nocturneI hope you guys can picture this.
It's really beautiful if you can, but it's really up to your imagination.
Haven't been posting long posts in a while.
Have been playing WOW.
It's fun, can't say more.
Have been slacking a lot these days,
sleeping up till times like, 3 PM in the afternoon.
Totally crazy.
That's because most of the people in my company have flew to India,
for some stupid dumb exercises, can't elaborate too much, army stuff.
When I woke up and saw my phone, I was like, "ZOMG".
Yeah, something like that.
Recently, I've gotten into this habit, can't decide if it's good, or bad,
of playing Mahjong almost every Saturday.
It's kind of fun, but I'd always lose.
Bad luck, I suppose.
I don't usually have luck for gambling,
or, as a matter of fact,
anything else.
Queerly, I usually type long posts, only when I don't intend to.
Which explains why I don't have a lot of long posts.
Can't really say stuff when it has nothing to do with my emotions,
because I feel talking about everyday life is rather mundane.
Initially, I blogged because quite some people bother to read,
so people'll know me better.
Now, it's more like for me to make noise,
and stuff.
I'd really like more people to read, and to get what I'm trying to say.
I know, it's hard, because I talk in riddles.
But if you ask, I just might answer.
The key phrase here is 'just might'.
There had been certain, weird revelations during the past one month.
Don't quite know how to react,
don't quite know whether to feel happy or sad,
to laugh or to cry.
But aren't we all good at hiding stuff.
To say we don't when we do.
To say yes when it means no.
To say no when it means yes.
It's weird,
it really is.
I never got to understand,
how,
can we,
pretend like nothing has been said,
like nothing has ever happened,
like nothing has ever been done,
when everything,
everything,
has been said and done.
Just like what you and I do all the time.
Pretend that nothing happened.
Which is why I talk in riddles,
so that I can stop pretending,
but continue hiding from everyone else,
because no one understand what is being said.
maybe you don't mean it,
but the simplest of words,
can hurt more than the sharpest of knives.
so maybe,
i'll die.

I'd love to speak riddle.