Saturday, May 24, 2008
Okay.
This morning was rather, boring.
Not that it wasn't enjoyable.
But boring.
The weather was fabulous,
took some photos, but won't post them up here.
Went with some friends to fish over at Bedok Jetty.
Tough luck, though.
Both for us, and fishes caught by us that is.
Very relaxing morning, it's been rather long since I had such a morning.
Only if I didn't have to serve NS.
Right.
Don't know why,
I keep having this.
Foreboding feeling,
like something bad will happen.
Like, bad, bad.
Just don't feel very comfortable, so much so it's making me feel dizzy.
Hopefully, it's just me being worried.
Hopefully.
I'm in a terrible mess now.
ARGH.
I really hate, schedule problems.
Every single fucking time, they have to set it at such an awkward timing.
I mean yeah, it's not their fault.
It's just my fault I can't turn up.
But I just feel, like, frustrated.
Sort of.
I'm actually frustrated about a lot of stuff right now.
But it's just me acting up.
Okay.
I'll rant at a later time.
dead.
2:13 PM; `dead.Y