dizzy swings.I am, running out of meaningful topic titles.
Fortunately, my topic titles cannot be seen in my blog,
if not it wouldn't make much sense.
I'm not making any sense right now either.
Okay, for the first time in my life today.
I actually tried sushi.
Like, sushi.
Oh your pillow.
Yeah.
Well, it isn't that bad.
Except for the raw ones.
Tried one, I think raw mackerel?
Omg, I was going to faint.
Don't get why sommmeonneee finds it nice.
But the others were okay.
Not outstanding, but not bad.
Maybe I'm just not used to Japanese food.
Oh and, tried some like, you add rice, plus sweet sauce, plus wasabe?
I saw the wasabe, I was like, huh, so little, simple stuff.
Then, when I mouthed the stuff, I was like, ZOMGFOREAL?
I was almost tearing.
Heh, then had like, hot green tea.
So Japanese.
Just lacked the tatami, and some wooden table, or we'd be set.
Haha.
Was thinking.
Maybe I'd been too conservative,
too traditional and narrow-minded.
Since I come from a very chinese family.
Because.
Really.
It's no wonder I always misunderstand stuff.
Okay!
Think I'm going to change my blog music,
I think it's a bit too sad.
See if there's anything sadder.
Hmmm.
starless night skies.
I'd love an eternity.