Saturday, April 5, 2008
`heart-shaped
what with our lost promisesthe colours of the winds
the forgotten tears
our memories, slowing down
we couldn't rewind
we couldn't repaintthose crumbling twilightsour secret rendezvous
slowly,they disappear
don't you understand,this fading warmth
like the falling starslike unmoving timepieces
so where did our wishes hidewe heard they'd be granted
where were you when the sun setswhere were you when the rainbow endsbefore my very eyes
they vanished into thin air
hush, my dearforget your tears
time will forget ushush, my dear
forget your fearsI'll draw you heart-shaped circles`heart-shapedIt's been centuries since I wrote.
It'll take time before I get back into shape.
Nevertheless.
I was wrong.
I never should have done anything to have hurt you.
You didn't deserve any of the pain.
I was being selfish,
I was being petty.
You weren't in the wrong,
and I never blamed you.
I might have hated you for a bit,
for maybe 5 seconds,
because it'll be foolish to do that any longer.
I don't know why, but I just clicked "Edit Posts" out of a sudden.
I guess you know what I mean.
I'd love to not hurt you anymore.
11:51 PM; `dead.Y