Monday, March 3, 2008
Had wanted to write a longer post at 0030 HRS.
Then found out my front right speaker wasn't working,
I got so worried, kept reinstalling drivers,
restarting computer and stuff.
In the end, it was just the audio jack not plugged in properly.
Thanks.
Then recently I keep getting BSODs on my new com.
What the fuck.
Anyway.
So now I haven't got much time.
Was supposed to book in yesterday early,
instead was changed to 0700 HRS today.
Not bad, but this also means I'm not gonna get enough sleep.
I have enough problems as it is,
I feel like quiting.
I have quit on a lot of stuff already,
haven't I.
Shan't talk too much, got to catch some winks.
Slept at 4AM yesterday.
Maybe I'll die.
I've been hoping for some people to talk to me,
and after all this while,
I realised they were hoping the same.
Why does the world work like this.
Some people as in, not only you.
I'd talk, maybe.
But won't have time these days.
Ciao.
1:32 AM; `dead.Y