Wednesday, February 20, 2008
heavenly days.
I found a girl who believed the same as me.
Because I was jealous that your happiness wasn't because of me,
she was too.
I've been keeping many, many stuff to myself.
I thought of a lot the other day,
but has almost forgotten all of them now.
Stuff like,
how I'd always look back at you when we said goodbye.
I'd always half-hope that you'd turn back to look too
.
Stuff like,
how I'd think you've always kept stuff from me,
there were so much you weren't willing to say.
Stuff like,
how I'd think,
every other guy is the same,
I'm no one special.
Stuff like,
how I'd get unknowingly irritated,
when it took you too long to reply my messages.
Stuff like,
how I'd wish it was me you were talking about,
when you blogged.
Stuff like,
how I'd wish I knew,
what you thought about me.
It's a matter of choice, really.
If one cared, you'd choose A over B.
If one didn't, you'd choose B over A.
Tell me, won't you.
Or maybe not.
pining for you, is like a pain that breathes

when the tears cut as deep as the pain inside
11:26 PM; `dead.Y