Saturday, February 16, 2008
sleep silently
Can't stop myself from typing stuff.
It's now more like a bad habit that I can't stop.
I'm not used to my new keyboard.
've been listening to Cheer.
Here's a song from her.
I took the liberty to translate it into English,
we'll see how it sounds like.
Aight?
`sleeping silently on your closet
your sweater secretly followed me home
it's sleeping in my room
it's walked several streets with you now
it's drank several cups of iced coffee with you now
it's followed you on secret escapes
on old polaroids
it has also slept silently on your closet
your sweater secretly followed me home
it's sleeping in my room
it's almost covering my winter
it's almost pricking my skin
delusions of love
it's followed you on secret escapes
on old polaroids
the weather's hot now
so it's sleeping silently on your closet
my winter's coming now
my winter's coming now
you secretly followed me home
you're sleeping in my room
you've lent yourself to someone else
you're sleeping silently on my closet
the weather's hot now
so you sleep silently on my closet
`sleeping silently on your closet
8:58 PM; `dead.Y