collapse.
A little bit on my life today.
Very busy.
Keep forgetting to reply messages. ( Sorry, Jas! )
Had a little breakfast with my family this morning,
then rushed out to Sim Lim Square.
Most poisonous place ever.
It's poisoning me to get my new computer.
The prices there are not bad,
but you gotta know your stuff,
because the retailers there are out to rip you off.
Was there with a few of my friends,
2 of whom bought a new computer,
and another bought a
Playstation 3.
Oh my gawd.
I couldn't buy one now because of a certain somebody, but let's skip the painful part.
Anyhow, for all that happened and all the shopping,
the poisoning, the withdrawal symptoms.
I returned empty handed.
It was like I was on drugs, spasms.
The stupidest thing that happened today was,
whilst I was at the shop,
their office phone rang.
No big deal, right?
Right.
The problem was, the ringtone was the same as my office phone.
So I kind of freaked out.
Literally.
I was like, OMFGWTFBBQH4X HELLO HAWK COY OFFICE.
Yeah.
And when I left my contacts for the salesperson to contact me,
I almost wrote down my NRIC, rank, and name.
LOL. WTF.
SAF is the true poison.
1337.
stranded
you and I both
forgotten
our footprints washed away
perhaps
the rain won't stop nowperhaps
time won't forget us now
of autumns, and epilogues

I'd love to stop this pretence.