Sunday, January 20, 2008
've been very busy these days.
Only just booked out,
because of the Mother of All Audits.
Thanks.
The last Sunday I booked in,
I slept at a time when everyone begins to wake up.
i.e. to say, about.. 0600 HRS?
About there,
then got woken up by His Majesty, the King,
at approximately 0800 HRS.
An absolutely fantastic 2 hours of sleep.
Thanks again.
Bastards.
On the brighter side,
I might be getting a new comp anytime soon.
And it's gonna be so up there, so sexy.
Sexier than my future girlfriend.
HAHAHAHAHAH.
I'll post a picture when I get it.
Here are the specs :
CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 (I'll get E8600 if possible, but I don't think they're out yet)
Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-X38-DQ6
RAM : Kingston ValueRam PC2-6400 DDR2-800 2X2GB (Might get DDR2-667 due to budget problems =x)
Storage : WD Caviar SE16 320GB (I'll skip the WD Raptor series, too expensive)
Graphics : ASUS GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB
Sound : SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Fata1ity Pro Series
Monitor Samsung 223BW
Casing : NZXT HUSH
PSU : Enhance ENP-5146GH 460W
Optical Storage : Samsung 20x DVD-RWriter
Speakers : Altec Lansing FX5051
Keyboard + Mouse : Razer Tarantula , DeathAdder
That's about it.
It'll cost about 3k.
Might change due to budget problems.
HAHA.
Never mind, hope it goes well.
Oh, and, I'll skip the Quad Core.
Because the higher clock speeds cost a lot, that's one.
So that leaves the lower clock speed.
I can get higher clock speed for the same price on the Dual Cores, and I'll be gaming, so quad cores won't be as practical.
Oh My God.
I'm talking to myself about this.
BUT, WA LAN EH, SIBE GIAN LAH.
LOL.
11:32 PM; `dead.Y