Ctrl + AIt is?
It will?
Maybe.
Maybe.
I hate guessing, but I hope I'd be right this time round.
I was thinking.
Why'd people hurt themselves physically.
Because it'd give them an excuse to cry.
They'll say, "Ouch, it hurts so much."
So people won't know they cried because of something else,
so people will think that they cried because it hurts,
because there's blood,
because there's a cut.
People'd ask me when they read my blog,
did you study Literature.
I'd say, yes.
That's because everyone does in Secondary 1 & 2.
Stupid question, really.
I do use a lot of imagery, though.
You need to picture what I write,
if not there wouldn't be any meaning to it,
would it.
Looking back,
it has really been a dreamy year.
Full of stupid dreams, and thoughts.
Filled with stupid, misleading dead-ends.
I used to write stuff for people,
now I write stuff, I'd want to write for others,
for myself.
I learnt many stuffs over the course of the year.
It's not about how well you treat a person,
or how you treat her the way she likes to be treated.
It's about, being yourself.
It's not about change, it's something about you that people like.
It's not about saying stuff people like to hear,
it's about people loving what you always say.
It's not about whining, and wallowing in self-pity,
it's fighting for what you want.
It's not about showing other people your weakness,
it's about showing people your strength.
It's not about, saying what I've said above,
it's about doing them.
But I couldn't.
It is?
It will?
No.
No.
If only I was stronger.
Would you dream,
a forsaken dream?
Would you remember,
when lights still flicker?
I'd love to dream, I'd love to remember.