Sunday, January 6, 2008
Close all chats.
A very, not-my-day, day.
Very.
Hated today.
Really.
I hate my life.
Kind of.
I'm losing my freedom,
as I already have.
I'm living not for myself,
but for others,
so that I may make others happy,
but make myself sad,
because I'm really doing stuff,
I wouldn't find myself doing.
I don't know if it was supposed to be me,
but I'd rather not take the chance,
and fall for my own trap.
Because I'm stupid enough to.
Because I didn't want to keep telling myself otherwise,
because I had to stop being stupid.
Because,
I dreamt again.
hello, i said unsurely
you smiled a little shyly
slowly, the hours tick away
so memories can go astray
but i'd rather be with you
sweet summer breeze
or autumn leaves
through winter skies
with flowers of spring
because i'd rather be with you

I'd love to be with you.
1:27 AM; `dead.Y