Saturday, January 12, 2008
stop lying.
because you've too many secrets.
've been very busy these days.
Thoroughly busy.
Tons of stress.
Too much work, too little time.
Hope we'll do well for the Audit next week.
I had to do this,
do that,
handle this,
handle that,
and on top of that, deal with the arrows flying all around.
A-R-R-O-W-S
That's what you call work in camp.
Arrow.
I've become the most accessible man in camp.
Hence the most arrow-able.
And many people think my job is easy.
Too many.
And I haven't practised my piano.
Phuck.
I think I'll be out today.
Come to think of it,
I've blogged for 8 months.
Wow.
Not that it's fascinating.
a small tinge of pain
add a pinch of memory
a teaspoon of silence
and a cup of lies
it's not too far awaydear
a step from eternity
but we broke away from here
it was.

because she is the mother of all sins.
1:19 PM; `dead.Y