Saturday, December 29, 2007
`ofOf
eternal blisses,
and yellowed diaries.
Of
tears,
and beauty.
Of
woven grass rings,
and whispered secrets.
Of
ugly ducklings,
and metamorphosis.
Of
forgotten sunsets,
and locked lips.
Of
delicate china,
and undeserving ornaments.
Of
leftover breads,
and a boy who wanted them.
Of
starless skies,
and a girl who'd wished it poured.
Of
memories,
and distance.
Of
memories,
and asphyxiation.
Of
lies,
and lost hues.
Of
telepathy,
and happyness.
Of
love,
and price tags.
Of
withering roses,
and pricked fingers.
Of
unfinished stories,
and premature endings.
Of
prologues,
and epilogues.
Of
exceptions,
and the rest.
Of
reminiscence,
and smothering pain.
Of
a boy, a girl,
and fairy tales in a wastepaper basket.
`of.I know you won't ever appear again.
Don't you want to be loved dearly,
because I miss you so badly,
it hurts, and it hurts,
so much I couldn't breathe.
Just give me a few moments,
so I can savour every second of this,
asphyxiation.because, silence is love.
I'd love to spell happyness.
12:38 AM; `dead.Y