Yes, I know it's Christmas.
So Merry, Christmas.
Nothing special, actually.
Haven't got Christmas presents yet,
because no one bothers.
Festive seasons are rather lonely, don't you think?
How are you going to spend your Christmas?
I hope it'll be happy,
I guess.
I know you don't read this anymore,
but I still want to type this.
Disappearance acts are handy stuff, aren't they?
It's not like it's the first time you pulled a Houdini,
but you have every right to.
Sometimes, I'm so evil.
Sometimes, I feel sad that you're happy but not because of me.
That's so evil and selfish, but no one knew.
I always said stuff like, it's not like you care, it's not like you give a damn.
Maybe it's true, maybe it's not.
But maybe, it's not the issue already.
It's not like anything ever happened.
I would've gotten you a Christmas present, but I guess I can't now.
I didn't even give you a birthday present.
Nothing, nothing I ever gave you.
Maybe you didn't give me anything,
maybe you thought it was nothing,
but it used to mean the world.
Perhaps, I deserve all the pain then, and now.
Because I've been so naive, so selfish.
I don't ask a lot for Christmas,
not even you.
Just tell me you're happy,
because I know you don't need me to be.
`528181583,1251524522512908712518029
I'd love to stop bleeding for you.