Monday, December 24, 2007
Okay, this is just to clarify, in case anyone might wonder.
First,
I'm a guy, not a girl.
I know I sound a bit sissy in the blog, but that's because I want to use proper english.
And proper english can sound a bit sissy when typewritten.
And I'm a bit of an emo person, so yeah.
Because it beats having stuff like, you motherfucking chao cheebye, in my blog.
Two,
it might be an extension of the first point,
because people might misunderstand what I write in this blog.
That is, I'm not gay.
I'm fucking straight.
I'm in love with a girl right now,
who doesn't love me.
And yes, it's okay for me to say this because I don't really care anymore.
Three,
I don't know if people will wonder about the pictures I use.
Actually I wonder if people actually bother to read this and actually think it applies.
Because I kind of like bloody stuff, I think.
And girls are more arty, so you don't really see guy models in my pictures.
End of clarification.
Kthxbai.
11:53 PM; `dead.Y