`a little somethingIt's something you call a palette,
so you colour your dreams,
so you colour the winds.
It's something you call an ivory,
so you tinkle them,
so you say you do.
It's something you call a drawer,
so you keep your memories,
so you shove away your fears.
It's something you call an envelope,
so you write blank love letters,
so you fold them into little cranes.
It's something you call a tear,
so you wet the pillow,
so you can tell the pain.
It's something you call a lie,
so you try to stop the tears,
so you can say no.
It's something you call a corner,
so you cry without anyone knowing,
so you hide yourself.
It's something you call a diary,
so tears can fall on it,
so you write down your darkest secrets.
It's something you call a stranger,
so you ignore him,
so you don't say goodbye.
It's something you call a story,
so you laugh,
so you cry.
It's something you call a full stop,
so you know when it ends,
so you stop trying.
It's something you call love,
so you hurt yourself knowingly,
so you bleed.
She sits down quietly,
and one by one she counts her wishes.
One, two, three..
So she starts whispering,
" It's something you call death,
so you answer your questions,
so you stop hiding under the blanket to cry. "
It's something you call goodbye,
when she stops breathing.
" One, two, three...
I wish he'd love me. "
`a little somethingThought I'd write kind of a short story about a little girl.
Didn't turn out too bad.
Quite sad though.
Computer was down for a couple of days.
Damn bored.
've been crazily busy these days.
So busy I'm going crazy,
if not I wouldn't call it crazily busy.
HAHA,
very funny.
My whole family went to Bali for their holiday.
They're probably having fun by now.
How nice.
But I'm all alone at home.
Feeling feverish.
Oh well.
What do you want for Christmas?
What's under the Christmas tree?
Who's waiting underneath the mistletoe?
I don't ask for much.
All I want for Christmas is you.
She'd love him to love her.
I'd love.