Saturday, November 24, 2007
Do you live on Tisbury Lane?
Do you crave for bliss, eternal?
Or a Once Upon A time,
that never was.
Death,
on the tarot card,
means renewal.
Something like, rising above from the ashes.
Kill me then.
I need to die.
've been listening to some new songs.
Played on guitar by my friend.
Nice.
That's pretty much the most exciting stuff that happened this week.
And, maybe getting my music books from Yamaha.
And getting scolded by the aunty over there because I played on their piano.
Bleedin' bitch.
But she was doing her job.
Talk, talk, talk.
Does it even matter?
It's hard to give a shit about people who don't.
Some people try,
some people give up trying,
some people continue trying.
Do you live on Tisbury Lane?
Do you crave for bliss, eternal?
Or a 'Happily Ever After',
that never will.
Just like her.
I'd love to have a taste of bliss.
But I never will.
12:31 AM; `dead.Y