Oh, and that was myself.
Oh, how sad.
It's amusing,
how I'd say things about myself,
wanting people to tell me that they're wrong.
Only to have none,
then in the end what I say slowly becomes true.
Then slowly,
I end up with no kith nor kin whatsoever.
It always end up like that anyway.
No matter my endeavours.
I tried, last week.
To take a picture of an seemingly empty road,
only to have an army of cars honking at me because I was blocking their way.
You see, the traffic light had gone red.
So I went ahead of them to take a picture,
but I was rather late.
Judging by how I behave,
and how it's not going to change in the near future,
it's no wonder no one bothers to give a fuck.
It's not like the world owes me anything,
but I can't seem to grab hold of this fact.
I'll be a little more explicit this time round,
prove me wrong.
Nah,
no one gives a fuck.
Want to take a bet?
No, wait, you wouldn't even bother taking the bet.
Yes,
I know.
Click 'X'.
It's what usually people do before they're done reading an entry,
or half an entry.
Because fuck you.
Because I'm a whiny motherfucker who can't stop complaining how the world has done him wrong.
Somebody help me.