People do crazy stuff all the time.
It's been raining.
've been walking in the rain.
Rain is good, because.
It reminds me of certain things.
Keeping quiet.
I've been trying to keep quiet these days.
But it's really difficult, especially for noisy people like me.
I've changed a bit, I guess.
Kind of miss my JC days,
because there was something to keep me occupied.
Sure, studies were tough, but they were nevertheless enriching.
I know it's quite nerdy to say this but,
at least there were intellectual conversations.
At least I could care less,
and dismiss some stuff as mere memories when people talked to me about it.
What am I talking about.
But that's because I've run out of stuff to say.
I'll find something more interesting to say next time.
I know it has always been boring.
At least it's for people who bother, and myself maybe.
Kind of empty these days.
Shallow and emotionless.
It's tiring to put on a mask ain't it.
It's better to hide in a corner and not come out.
Maybe I'll try to make more friends.
And when my love for life is running dry
You come and pour yourself on me.If.
I'd love to fill it up.