Actually.
I found one of the two notebooks.
Miraculously.
It was just there lying on the table.
I must be imagining things, because I hear voices.
Maybe because I'm too tired.
Actually.
The notebook doesn't matter anymore.
I realise.
Nothing else matters.
No, I'm not trying to sound emo.
That's just the truth.
I guess I got to snap out of this crap.
And look forward maybe.
And stop sounding so fucking sissy.
Another thing,
I just want to rant.
Because.
There've been occasions when it happened.
I went to my cousin's house.
And the adults were playing Mahjong.
Then.
The piano was right beside the mahjong table.
So I was playing the piano.
And so, they were complaining that it was noisy.
And I absolutely hate it because,
I don't see how playing the piano is noise, when they're having petty squabbles,
and making all those noise with the tiles.
Fuck them.
What kind of logic is that?
Piano is noise,
and tile grinding isn't.
What is it, music?
What bullshit.
Don't even act like you cared.
I'd love to act as well.