Friday, November 16, 2007
`coloursWhite,
the colours of a mask,
and seraphic masquerades.
A deceptive rhapsody.
Pink,
the colour of a gift,
and that music box.
A rapturous melody.
Red,
the colour of her tears,
and a painted blade.
A heartrending pain.
Yellow,
the colour of lies,
and torn love letters.
A broken promise.
Green,
the colour of a leaf,
and the apple tree.
A forgotten love.
Purple,
the colour of lavender,
and a dreamweaver.
A forsaken fantasy.
Blue,
the colour of melancholy,
and the raining stars.
A shattering silence.
Grey,
the colour of the sky,
and a well-kept secret.
A diary in flames.
Black,
the colour of darkness,
and an elusive love.
An indelible mark.
You,
the colour of love,
and far-fetched dreams.
An ice cold memory.
The most beautiful colour.`coloursTook me some time to write this.
A bit forced as you can see.
I want to write more.
Getting a bit addicted.
This week is birthday week.
So to speak.
2 of my younger cousin's, my mom's, my best friend's and my grandad.
Tons of crap.
Hmm, no money already.
Never mind, it also means I get to eat good food.
I keep having very bad bouts of flu these days.
Freakin' irritating.
Dying.

I'd love to paint a beautiful picture.
7:23 PM; `dead.Y