有些人很无聊明明寂寞装骄傲.
That'd be me.
But well.
Tired.
Went to school today.
Whoaaaaa, it's really happening man!
Totally rocks.
Went with my sis and some of her friends.
Haha, some of the councillors thought I was there for the open house also.
As in like, I'm some secondary school student.
Gawd.
Hmm, caught up with some teachers.
Glad to see they're doing fine.
They all say the same thing : " YOUR BATCH AH, IS THE BEST AH."
Oh my gawd, totally.
(:
Went around to see the CCAs.
Check out the lecture halls.
Listen to the principal talk.
Then listen to a realllllllyyy boring talk by students about their overseas summer school.
And.. oh.
While I was looking for my teacher, she said she was in this Lecture Hall 1.
And said that I could go in and check the lecture out, 'cos they were having demo lectures?
When I stepped in, I saw, like tons of teachers.
Then I was like.. OMG AM I IN THE WRONG LECTURE HALL?
Hmm, then I was like, "Oh, sorry! (: "
But turned out my teacher was really in there, so she went out and we talked.
It was quite a lot of fun.
Then.. reached home.
Played some piano.
Tiring stuff man.
Especially some of the harder pieces.
Hmm, should be playing some games later.
OH YES.
Tomorrow, my first piano lesson in quite a while.
Haha.
Should be quite fun these few days.
Haha, weekends huh.
Hate them.
But I'll get used to it.
No point having two months.
When it's like this.
What's the point.
I thought I could, I thought wrong.
Quite naive.
See you.
I'd love to give my heart away.