I'm beginning to feel this is rather pathetic.
But hmm, it's time to pick myself up.
Ohhh, afternoon.
Very, hot, afternoon.
Ha, maybe, should continue with the story.
Seeing as I've nothing to do these days.
More like, shouldn't keep playing the whole damn day.
Played less piano these days.
Bad.
Hmm, I should start arranging my piano lessons.
And.. well.. shouldn't depend on others so much.
I've been very dependent on people my whole life.
Oh yess, this Friday is coming soon!
Can't wait for the Mugland JC open house.
Hah.
Ah, I feel I was much better of a person when I was a bit younger.
Like, probably, Secondary 3 or something.
At least, maybe friendlier.
I think I spared more thoughts for people then.
I just SEEM to spare more thoughts now.
I'm actually quite selfish.
This makes me very hypocritical.
I don't know.
Oh, I was thinking, whether if I should stop talking so matter-of-factly.
And sort of.. adopt a sort of.. I-woke-up-this-morning-and-brushed-my-teeth way.
Hahaha, okay okay, we'll see.
Off to piano.
Ciao.
I'd love this to be mine, yours, or whoever's.