I'm really sick of this.
Okay, anyway.
Woke up quite early actually, like, 10:00 AM.
Oh my gawd, the way numbers are fonted in blogger.
=X
But when they're posted they don't look that nice.
Hmm, I hope in the future they actually allow you to use your own font to blog.
Oooh, wouldn't that be lovely.
Friday.
Alright.
Hmm, get to go back to school, which is good.
I need to collect my prize, catch up with teachers and stuff.
Hah, and my sis is going too!
I think along with some of her friends.
Ah well.
Originally wanted some classmates to come along.
But they had something on.
Haha, as long as it's going out with me.
Everrryoneeeee has something on.
No exceptions.
I'm used to it.
Woke up.
Went downstairs.
Watched teevee.
My mom was there.
So she started her sermons again.
She say I can't accept her criticism.
She say I can't accept what she says of me.
That's why I always refuse to listen.
The.Thing.Is.
Every.Single.Fucking.Time.I.See.Her.
She only has the same stuff to say.
She only knows how to scold, nag, sermon, and make so much noise.
The content of every of our conversation is really about her being unhappy with me.
Or she has something to say about.. let's say.. 'being successful in life'.
Or.. 'working hard in life'.
Or.. 'how should one lead his life'.
Or.. for fuck's sake stop being a self-improvement book.
I swear it's really every single time I see her, every single time I talk to her.
Okay, I should stop all this ranting.
Gotta go.
Ciao.
I'd love to find my missing piece.