I am extremely tired.
Period.
Was out for like one and a quarter days.
Had tons of fun, maybe.
Two of my friends are going overseas due to SAF stuff.
One to Taiwan, another to Brunei.
So I'm supposed to like meet up with them before they go off.
So on Saturday, a bunch of friends and I went to Sentosa.
We kind of like, booked a room at the Siloso Beach Resort.
Woot.
We went to the beach, played some games.
Went around to eat stuff, quite nice.
Quite expensive too.
Like, a cup of drink can cost 9 bucks?
Imba.
Den we played card games, PSP, DSes and watched teevee through the night.
Fun.
We were like, sort of gambling.
We played blackjack.
Then I won $_$.
HAHAHA.
Total ownage.
We also played Bluff.
Damn funny, some of them were damn good at it.
Then I was like : " My Mama says I'm not good at lying. "
Oh my gawd, how true.
They did a lot of stupid stuff.
One of my friends will keep berating the others for catching the wrong bluff.
Then every time he says this, he'll catch the wrong bluff.
HAHA.
Then they went swimming at the resort pool.
Quite nice.
Very soothing.
Then they did a lot of stupid stuff too.
Splash here, splash there.
They were like, ATTACK!
Haha, funny man.
Oh, then my friend's girlfriend, is damn nice.
She keeps helping us pour drinks, make cup noodles and stuff.
She even helped us wash our sandy slippers.
Gawd.
Then when we went to sleep.
Damn, I couldn't get any coverage from the blanket.
And I was freezing through the night.
We had no space, so we kind of squeezed.
Then, some of them keep disturbing each other.
LOL.
Crazy.
The next day, we had the resort breakfast.
Not bad, some western styled thingy.
Then we had to go 2 by 2, because each of the smaller room is only supposed to have 2 occupants.
And we only booked one room.
Then each room was only given 2 vouchers.
Then we kind of sneaked in from the less conspicuous entrance, 2 by 2.
Haha.
Well, I had to go early because I'm supposed to meet another friend at 11 AM.
Then I went to Marina to eat at Billy Bombers with another bunch of friends.
Oh my gawd, the fish n' fries servings are HUMONGOUS.
Like, G-I-A-N-T.
I got spaghetti instead.
It was quite good too.
Then I had vanilla milkshake again.
Yeah, then we went around City Link to window-shop or something.
Well, in the end I got like, really tired.
Missed my train stop when I was heading for home.
Ha.
Hmm.
Piano lessons soon, and I still haven't practised.
Dead.
Sometimes, I'd like to truly smile.
Ciao.
I'd love to smile without pretence.