Still listening to piano pieces.
Very nice ones.
Hmm, I seldom listen to classicals.
But they're okay.
Some of them are fantastic.
But I still kind of like modern ones.
Ahh, no, not those Richard Clayderman things.
No thanks.
I don't know why I'm still updating.
No one really reads this.
Except for one, or two.
Right?
Maybe.
Maybe not.
I wonder.
My hands hurts.
Probably from too much piano playing.
I always see things the wrong way.
Think things the wrong way.
And say things the wrong way.
Sometimes.
Sometimes.
I just.
There are things I'd want to do,
stuff I'd want to say,
but whenever the situation arises,
I just can't do it,
I just can't say it.
I don't know.
Maybe, I've lost the courage to care,
lost the courage to give a shit.
I keep saying it's pointless,
it's irrelevant now.
But I can't even tell if they're excuses.
I'm sorry I can't be like before,
that things weren't the way they were.
I'm sorry that I can't act like I'm okay with the way it is now,
that I can't pretend to happy.
I'm sorry that it's like this, but I can't tell if the past,
was a good thing or not.
So maybe it's for the better.
I'm sorry, I'm talking to myself.
Hmm.
The computer is quite laggy today.
I'll do up some scans and probably a defrag.
Ciao.
Dear diary.
I'd love to take you on wings, and fly away.