`if time reversed.Melancholic stories, because they speak of broken promises.
Flickering dreams, because they are washed away when one awakens.
Untimely love, because some people couldn't embrace in time, couldn't say in time.
Preposterous anecdotes, because of the lingering hatred, and affection.
Frivolous people, because of their masquerade, of their false strong fronts.
Lost love, because people couldn't tell who was more important, couldn't tell who loved who first.
Wrinkled memories,
wrinkled past.
And when the memories were played,
like a tape,
you bade farewell.
So who has stopped listening to each other?
So how far have you walked away?
So how lethargic have we been, how long since yellowed love letters.
If time reversed, who would you want to see?
What would you look for?
The music you play, the coffee you brew.
I silently memorize your meek laughters.
The cozy blanket, you used to keep.
The memories of sunlight, and a faint scent of rosemary.
If time reversed, who would you want to see?
What would you look for?
The supper you bought, the shoes that you'd give.
I slowly reminisce.
Creeping vines along the wall, the broken radio on the old tea-table.
A world that used to be only ours.
A small mistake.
A love, that wasn't given in time.
Hide and seek.
Hide and seek.
You'd hide.
I'd seek.
But I can never find you.
Little papers full of lies.
Old polaroids that missed you out.
Therefore,
the most beautiful of memories,
were the fading colours of the old garden chair you used to sit on.
So when the roses refused to keep it a secret.
You bade farewell.
If time reversed...
Masked deceptions, because time cannot be reversed.
`if time reversed.
I'd love to fish for love.