Monday, October 1, 2007
Please,
tell me you do.
Hmmm.
Back from hospital.
Haha, my friend is finally discharged.
He looks good, and he's damn happy to be discharged.
Ha, he's really friendly and sociable.
I think he has like, the handphone numbers/email address of most of the nurses there.
Niceee.
Crap, now I won't have any excuses to go there and look at nurses. =[
Ha, got some very pretty ones okay!
Ha, then there was this uncle.
Who's one of the patients, also keep trying to get the handphone number of this..nurse called Joey.
Haha, chio okay.
Ah well, she just ignores the uncle whenever he tries to make advances.
Ha, poor thing.
But I'd do that if I were her too. =X
Oh well, 'cos the uncle was some.. gangster-like guy.
Tattoo, and stuff.
We were kind of like, talking to him.
Haha.
No jobs, did some drugs, smokes and stuff.
Ah well.
Okay.
Done.
I'd love to be just like that.
2:26 PM; `dead.Y