Got to do housekeeping tomorrow.
Supposed to have music lesson tomorrow.
But my cousin has dental appointment.
So yeah.
Maybe I'll opt to take the lesson alone or something.
Hmm.
Practised a bit of piano today.
Not very used to.. the new scores.
Hmm.
The last time I thought about talking to you,
a window pop-ed up.
Must try again.
*tries very hard*
Okay.
The latest news is that, I'll still have piano lesson tomorrow.
Good.
Then, what else.
Oh, next post or maybe the next few posts.
I'll try to.. post in the less standard sense.
Argh, you'll see.
Wouldn't it be good if we had 5 tries to our lives?
5 different jobs,
5 different dreams,
5 different hobbies,
5 different places to live,
5 different lifestyles,
and..
falling in love with the same person,
for 5 times.
Yeah, wouldn't it be good.
Okay, off to get fresh milk!