Friday, October 26, 2007
Left,
and right.
Was out dinnering with my parents and stuff.
Wasn't really a good day.
I don't know.
But the dinner was good.
Probably the only comforting stuff of the day.
Sometimes, I'd think.
Maybe the person you're looking for, is really very near you.
You just don't know it.
I wonder if there was anytime it's like this.
I don't know how to express this, bad english.
But sometimes,
feel really quite stupid.
Just looking at the computer screen for hours.
Late at night, just waiting for you to come online.
Looking at the handphone screen.
Walking in the streets, wondering if the person over there,
is really you.
Walking in the streets, wondering if I might be able, by some luck,
see you.
Or something like that.
Hmm.
Sis use computer.
Off.
Ciao.
I'd love you to not be a figment of my imagination.
12:09 AM; `dead.Y