Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Hmm.
Listening to piano pieces now.
Unfathomed reminiscence.
Hah.
Wonder what it means.
Went out.. to accompany my friend.
He went to cut hair or something.
Yeah..
Took the train to Bedok.
Quite unlucky, both trains came at the same time.
I took the opposite direction because my friend called me, and I got kind of like.. distracted.
Haha, was quite shocked when.. the announcer was like : " Next Stop : Tampines. "
I was like, HUH DOUBLE EU TEE AFF?
Well, wasted some time.
Oh, and money too.
I went to buy comic or something?
Then my sis called me to tell me that she bought it too.
I was like , thanks, good job.
Wasn't in best of mood today.
Hmm.
Piano lesson soon.
Well, I haven't really practised.
Got to practise tomorrow.
Life is a bit different now.
Without.
Well.
I'd love to clean these wounds.
10:13 PM; `dead.Y