There're many ants on the table.
I got reminded of certain.. unhappy stuff, I guess.
But no one cares.
I don't know if anyone does anymore.
I kind of slept my day away.
There wasn't anything to do.
Anyone to talk to.
Bought my dad stuff.
Then.. played some piano.
And slept.
And slept, and slept.
I'd fallen into such deep sleep.
Maybe it's the music.
What am I thinking now?
I don't really know.
Someone told me something weird to know yesterday.
I don't know.
Come to think of it.
It's quite sad.
Well, but it's over already.
Well, it's all about lying to myself, isn't it?
These days, I don't know what to say, or what should be said.
I don't know what to do, or what should be done.
That's because I fear.
I fear whatever I say, I'll screw things up.
Whatever I do, I'll screw things up.
I should be more natural.
I used to blog, because I wasn't very good at expressing myself.
So I thought people'd read my blog so people'll know me better.
But now it seems, I can't even say anything proper in my blog.
Hmm.
It's more like no one reads this anymore.
I do hope people'll read this.
I think.
Sometimes,
just that one reader is enough.
I wonder.
I'd love to stop feeding the crows.