whatsthepointof.
nvmilltryagain.
Hmm.
Had quite a busy day yesterday.
Nice.
Had piano lesson.
Quite interesting.
Revised some stuff I forgot.
I realised I really can't perform under stress.
Even very, very simple pieces.
I don't know why.
It's really simple but I just can't press the keys.
Played some pieces.
Hmm, realised I don't have finger dexterity.
Very bad, ha.
Overall, it was rather good.
I mean to kind of, start learning again.
It feels kinda pushy, but it's okay.
I guess I need someone to push me so I'll practise and stuff.
Hmm, then kind of rushed from my teacher's place.. to Suntec.
In the end I was like.. early by about 45 minutes.
Oh, my teacher's place is like.. super nice.
It's like a world of its own.
Really beautiful place.
Hmm, walked around Suntec.
In the end everyone came quite late.
So we got the tix late.
And we had dinner really late.
Missed few minutes of the show but well.
We watched.. Balls of Fury.
Oh my gawd, totally lame show.
Seriously.
It's like paying money to go in and laugh for 90 minutes.
That's all.
But well, just to accompany my friends.
And have them accompany me too.
Company.
Ha.
What company.
I just want...
haha.
It's so like me to hide and not say things.
I'd love to say no.