Did a bit more of piano.
Wonder how I'm going to go for piano lesson tomorrow.
Ah, I'll worry about it later.
Hmm.
I really, really missed studying.
Although it's a lot of hard work.
But science was really quite interesting.
Oh my gawd, I sound like some kind of nerd.
What the heck.
Niuuu, I hate nerds.
Hmm, I really should go on a trip overseas.
Maybe to Europe or something.
Maybe Georgia.
'd love the scenery there I guess.
Was helping my sis a bit with her exams and stuff.
That's why I suddenly thought about studying.
Plus I'm going back to school tomorrow.
Yay.
Certainly missed some of the teachers.
Got scolded by my mom.
She said stuff like, why am I such a person.
Why am I living my life like that.
All because I forgot to help her e-mail some stuff.
Okay, okay, my bad.
My whole life is crumbling.
Sometimes, I'd love to stay away from you, from everyone else.
Just wash my hands off all of these.
Yeah, yeah, escape.
It's tiring you know.
But at least I know, no one owes me anything.
I'm sensible enough to realise this.
Hide and seek.
Hide and seek.
You'd hide,
I'd seek.
But I can never find you.
Now, now.
Where's my colour palette.

I'd love to find my colour palette.