Sunday, October 28, 2007
And so,
I was sorting out stuff today.
Don't know if I'll still get to blog tomorrow.
Wasted a whole day out there.
Kind of.
It's the last day,
I'll be typing this at this table.
It's the last day,
I'll be sleeping on the bed I used to sleep.
As I was saying.
I was sortin out my stuff today.
Well.
I don't know.
But.
I stumbled upon a box today.
It used to be not-so-important,
which probably explains why it was in a cardboard box,
hidden away from sight.
Maybe it's more important now.
You see,
it used to be a box,
that was a Valentine's Day gift from a certain person.
Well, it didn't used to be important.
I think.
It was meant to be for fun.
I think.
Yeah.
I don't know when I can come online again.
Maybe tomorrow,
maybe next week.
So maybe, I can't talk.
Well.
It's not as if you cared.
Ciao.
2:22 AM; `dead.Y