Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Hmm.
My doubts, or cowardice?
I suddenly recalled this question, to which I used to answer 'No.'
Now no one asks me this question, but even if someone did.
I can't even answer 'Yes' , no matter how much I really want to do that.
Still didn't play a lot of piano.
Oh my gawd.
I can't even stand 45 minutes of it because my hands just refused to listen to me.
It always, always feels as if the more I practise, the worse I become at it.
This is bullshit.
I shall find a workabout.
Hmm, I must find more stuff to do.
So I'll have like.. more stuff to blog about.
So that maybe you'll have more stuff to read.
Hmm, maybe Prince Muffin has to go on adventures.
Maybe kill the evil dragon, imprison evil witches and go catch butterflies or something.
Hmmm, and have muffin picnics.
And send his muffin minions to terrorise the nearby town or something.
Okay, that settles it.
Hmm.
I'd love to recite Georgian tongue twisters.
9:13 PM; `dead.Y