Maybe I'll start from here.
Ha.
Was thinking of.. playing the piano until 1 or 2.
But probably not.
I'm really, really tired.
Was out checking out some renovation stuff with my mom.
Seeing as I am moving out soon.
Saw some showcases.
They were really beautiful.
They were reallly.
Costly.
Haha.
It's amazing what interior design can do to your house.
Ah well.
Sometimes I wonder why, I give myself excuses to do stuff I want to do.
Why would a person do that?
Ah well, but I'm not oblivious.
It's okay, I'll take it slowly.
Not to hide stuff.
To be honest with myself, and how I feel.
Slowly.
To say stuff, I used to be able to say without qualms, without hesitation.
Maybe, the old, less reserved, happier me.
I don't know why I'm saying this.
Haha.
To assure myself?
To tell you this?
I don't know if you care.
Haha.
Nevermind for now.
I'll take it less seriously.
Maybe I'll feel better.
Okay.
I'll need more first steps.
Better ones.
Hmm, this is the first time a lame picture is going to find its way into this blog.
Laugh, please!

I'd love to laugh out loud.