Another day of rotting at home.
Oh well, could've been much better, but I chose otherwise.
Hmm, only like, 2 other friends visited my hospitalised friend.
Great, totally great.
Ah whatever.
I feel very discounted.
I don't know what to say.
Oh well, the usual stuff, playing games, playing piano.
The doctor's appointment went well in a sense, and bad in another.
Hmmm, was talking about Uni life with some other friends.
They looked like they're leading fulfilling lives.
Unlike me.
Argh.
I need to ask someone a question.
Ah well.
I feel kind of lost and stuff.
I really don't know what to do now.
Very.. directionless and kind of tired of this.
I have no idea what to think, or what to feel.
This is leading me nowhere.
I keep thinking it's kind of pointless but.
I don't know.
I really don't know.
We'll see.
Maybe I kind of get it.
Maybe I don't.
I don't know why people persist in mistakes they know they're committing.
Although that doesn't exclude me.
2 lefts doesn't make 1 right.
I'd love to stop this bleeding.