Oh well,
hello.
I know I've stopped blogging for a bit of time,
due to.. some stupid reasons.
And I can't really type that well with two hands now.
That's because my hands aren't back to normal, yet.
But hey, I can almost, almost, play the piano normally again.
So yeah.
Hmm.
It still hurts a bit, but never mind.
A lot of stuff happened these days, so much so, I don't know what to say.
One by one, maybe.
Oh well.
I started ignoring someone,
for a sound but maybe stupid reason.
Hmm, watched too much teevee.
But hey.. it could've worked out.
Oh well, whatever.
Blame me for being undetermined.
Maybe, it's better now.
Because I've stopped doing that.
Ahhhh !#$%&%
I don't know what to say.
Okie, I'm bad at words.
Okay.. that's one.
Two..
I play tons of piano these days, but it's nothing big.
This is probably the 38423949583450450th time I'm saying this.
So yeah.
Okay.. that's two.
Three.
Hmmm.
Shortly after my surgery, my grandmother got admitted to the hospital.
Oh well, she was fine at first.
But still, I visited her regularly.
Yeah, a bit of shortness of breath and stuff, other than that..
Still okay.
Sounds okay?
Not.
Then.. we went to see her again.
She was better than usual.
She was able to sit up, talk rot, laugh and stuff.
Then, on that same day, she fell unconscious for some unknown reason.
Yayness.
It was quite bad, so I visited her everyday, and tried to give her what she needed.
She was quite groggy, couldn't eat, can't go to the toilet and stuff.
Hmm, I wasn't the only one of course.
My aunts and uncles were there to take care of her too.
The doc didn't know what's wrong with her and gave her tons of scans and stuff.
So.. in the end, they found out she had stroke.
And.. it was affecting her major brain parts and stuff.
So.. the doc was quite frank, he told us her chances of recovery was practically 0% and stuff.
Yeah, and a lot of other stuff.
Then, after a few days.
She was just.. gone.
I.. wasn't really super super close to her.
But.. she really kind of took good care of me when she was alive.
Her cooking was great.
And I'd always remember how she'd hold my hand very tightly,
whenever we crossed roads when I was younger.
It was so tight, it hurt.
But I guess that's how I remember her.
Cried some.
But stopped after a day.
She kind of looked like she was sleeping when she went, so it was good.
The next day she was smiling, I'm positive.
Oh well, there're always stuff you can't explain.
I had to do some stuff during the funeral, because I was like the son of the eldest son.
Unfortunately, it also reminded me how I disliked the cousins from my father's side.
Oh well, I didn't really get along well with them.
So yeah.
Okay.. that's three.
Hmm, anything else.
Hmm, I'm quite happy I did what I did yesteday.
Maybe.
I don't know.
I hope I made the right choice.
Well, would've said more.
But I'll leave it for later.
I'm off.

To a question long ago, I'd love to say, forever.