Ahh, hmm.
Was almost out the wholeee day.
Went to the hospital to check my friend out.
Hmm, someone prolly knows this already but, whatever.
My friend, poor thing ha.
He.. kind of crushed his right index finger during training in Taiwan.
MG problem.
Oh well, how unlucky.
He needs skin graft and stuff, and his finger is all bundled up.
And..
I went to my cousin's piano lesson today!
Haha, his piano teacher, is damn nice!
Yayness.
We talked a bit about prices, and my piano standards.
Oh my gawd.
Then she tested me a bit.
It was quite bad, 'cos I was quite stressed also.
Gave me some aural tests, a bit of sight reading and stuff.
My sight reading sucks.
But she said I still had a bit of standard, so phew.
But still, I'm quite bad, I'd admit.
Ha.
Okay, so I've kind of decided to take her lessons, but I still got to tell my mom.
Oh well.
Hmm.
Yeah.
Okay.. I think that's all for now.
Catch you later.

I'd love to scream at the top of my lungs, sometimes.