Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Hmmm.
Oh well.
Nothing much happened today.
Ha, got to understand the feeling of what's playing until tired.
God, I just kept playing the piano until I got tired.
Like, I was sweating and stuff.
Haha, intensive stuff.
Ha then, I went to the hospital to accompany my friend.
Was there from... 8-11.
Hmm, got myself some ice-cream!
Yay.
Ran out of muffin though.
Ahhh, there goes Prince Muffin the 2nd and his minions.
The last one had some.. ants on it.
Eew.
Haha, had a peek at what you call 'Nursing Politics' .
Quite funny.
Oh, and..
Oh my gawd.
I just had some really sinful food.
I knew I'd regret, but I still did anyway.
Ha. Humans.
Ha, we're going to have some sort of a.. class gathering.
Because, we're going to get people to visit my friend!
Haha.
Hopefully it works out.
Hmm, I speak weird today.
But whatever.
I'd love to figure it out.
11:08 PM; `dead.Y