Slept at 9 yesterday.
Nothing to do anyway,
so I had to try sleeping ridiculously early for once.
It didn't work out, I woke up at 4+ and couldn't go back to sleep.
But it was also mainly because of this weird squeaky sound that seemed to come from nowhere.
Then there was this sound of something hitting the metal railing or some sort
It was quite loud, so yeah.
I took to reading some stuff before I could get to sleep again.
I wasn't even tired, I mean, I slept at 9.
Might as well, there was nothing for me to do.
No one for me to talk to, and no one would talk to me.
So sleep lor.
Oh, before I woke up at 4+, I had this very weird but very very nice dream.
But it was very weird.
I thought I wouldn't dream anymore.
But that was a stupid thought.
Because everyone dreams.
And when I got back to sleep at 5+, the dream continued, albeit in a slightly different way.
Like, completely weird.
But I kind of hoped I'd never wake up.
Serious.
It'll be better this way anyway.
Well, nothing else for now.
Maybe I should stop blogging already, but I can't stop it!
Nevermind, I can always try.
I'd love to stay there, and never wake up.
Even though, they may be shattered.