Oh.
I forgot.
I wanted to type this in the previous post.
Hmmm.
Went to watch some movie yesterday at.. Plaza Sing.
Ha. Watched ' Death at a Funeral '.
Freakin' funny.
Laughed my ass off.
The show uses the f-word like it's some sort of a.. holy word.
LOL.
Then there was this guy who took in some.. hallucinogen,
and started acting weird.
He was like, ' AM I GOING CRAZY, WHY ARE MY HANDS SO BIGGGG. '
Then he thought the coffin was moving and he was like shouting, ' WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS, THERE'S A LIVING PERSON IN IT. '
LOLOL.
You gotta watch the show.
Seriously.
Ha.
Went to play LAN too, but it was a waste of time so forget it.
Then..
Yeah.
We went to Yamaha and took a look at some of the piano there.
Beautiful stuff.
Then there was this silent piano thingy.
It doesn't make any sound when you play it, as in,
you can only hear it when you put on the headphone that's connected to it.
Nice.
Then, there was this stupid kid, who tried to play one of the silent piano with no headphones connected.
HAHA.
Obviously, he screwed up.
Hmm, I'm eating quite little these days.
Must've something to do with..
Haha, don't tell you.
=]

I'd love to tell.