This post isn't so reserved anymore.
You were right.
No longer a need to write.
To scribble thoughts, to paint fleeting memories we try so hard not to forget.
At least for me.
I wonder if you'll see this, if you'll bother.
I've learnt a couple of stuff these days.
It was by chance, but I guess it's how fate hide its messages.
To tell me what to do ever so subtly.
But I'll appreciate it, because I got its message.
I don't know if it applies, but.
Regardless of whether you're still there,
it's the same.
So, thanks for the truth.
Perhaps, I wasn't important enough.
At least, the memories were beautiful enough.
I'll get used to it, like playing the piano with just one hand.
It used to be like that anyway.
It's okay, because I'll keep playing.
Even though, it's not complete.
But it doesn't matter that much anymore, anyway.
And, I guess it's better this way.
I hope I'm lying, but I know I'm not.
So, goodbye.
Maybe for a little while.
Maybe forever.

I'd love to love you, but I know I couldn't.
So, I've stopped.
So be happy.
It isn't really that broken anyway.