Oh, hellooo!
Uh, I think there's lots of stuff to update.
I think.
But I think I'll forget some.
Cuz it's really a lot.
Ok whatever, I'll just try.
Hmmm, I was thinking.
Like, last Saturday was a day of .. co-incidence!
Just that I didn't / forgot to mention.
Like, morning I was at Bedok, saw this friend of mine.
Then we talked a bit and stuff, quite surprised to see him there.
Then we parted ways.
Then, I was at PS, like queueing up for junk food, and saw this 1SG in my unit.
Asshole.
Big one.
Oh well.
Then it was like, night time.
Saw this 3SG from my company with his girlfriend.
His girlfriend, is like, malay.
What the heck.
Because he's chinese.
And he kena extra. HAHAHA.
Ok I'm evil, and has used non-standard english.
At the same place, I... saw the friend that I saw in the morning.
Then I was like. O_O.
What was, even more ridiculous was,
his friend turned out to be another friend of mine.
O.M.G.
See. Like, co-incidence.
Hmm, heh.
Okay.
What else, what elseee.
Okay, I'm officially armskote man now.
Period.
Which is crap.
Half-crap.
Okay..
I did something, really, quite, stupid today.
Hahahaha.
I was supposed to open this, multi-purpose room, aka the MPR room.
Then there was.. this.. whiteboard.
Then, there were a lot of markers.
Then, I just felt tempted.
I took the marker.
Then..
I went to draw this.
Red-coloured fruit.
It looked.. CUTE. Like. serious.
Then.
I was trying to rub it away, with the whiteboard wiper thingy.
So the ink went away.
BUT THE MARKING DIDN'T.
As in like, you can see the drawing damn clearly, so I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG.
Oh well, because the MPR room was supposed to be used by my OC sir for some briefing.
Then the red-coloured fruit was like, right there.
HAHA.
Oh well, but I never kena.
Awesomee.
I'll try to draw another one, and upload the picture. =]
Oh, then the SMS-created fruit, looks really weird.
Show you next time.
And.. you've been naughty.
You didn't study, and was eating junk food.
Noob.
Oh well, it's not up to me.
It's not like I'm the boy right.
Hmm, yay.
Can go singing on Sunday, and can watch nice movies tomorrow.
Totally awesome.
Hmm, and my fingers.
Hurt. Hurt. Hurt.
I thought they were bleeding.
Oh well, hmm, 2 weeks more!
Hopefully I'll make it.
Maybe I'll try plastering them next time.

I'd love to draw draw draw and draw.