Wanted to.
Update yesterday.
But.
No seriously, screw the old com.
I waited for hours in front of the old crap machine, for this page to load.
As in the, new post page.
But it didn't.
And it was like. 2 AM in the morning.
Thanks.
Hmmm.
But the wait, made me learn some stuff.
Did something meaningful.
Haha.
Made me think through stuff, too.
Realised something I had accepted in the past,
but did not in the present.
Eh, gross, because the english sounds awkward.
Aiya, heck.
Aiyaaa.
So... the wait was good!
I've learnt to beat around the bush. =X
Okay.
I went to watch Secret again yesterday!
O.M.G.
Oh well, it's really true when they say you'd have a different experience when you watch it the second time.
But it feels the same, as in.
There's just this feeling I can't shrug away.
This clammy, goosebumpy feeling.
Well, that's besides the point.
Because I went out with some friends yesterday.
Then there was this friend who brought a girl along.
Then we kept teasing him and stuff.
HAHA.
Evil. >=D
Okay, actually it's just me teasing him lah.
Lahhh.
Eh no, mostly me, mostly me.
We had like 5 people.
Then I got this.. 3+2 arrangement for 2 different rows.
HAHA.
So I made him sit together with his friend.
Hmm, this reminds me of something.
Oh well.
Then.. we started throwing popcorns at him.
LOL.
Throw, throw, throw.
There was this part in the movie, the female lead was like, " Look, Chopin's most beloved woman."
Then the guy was like, " Yeah.. but they still left each other after 10 years.."
Then the girl was like , " (In Chinese) Neng gou yong you, shi nian yi jing hen chang le.."
Then. I.
Whipped out my handphone and typed : Can have. Ten years already veh long!
HAHA. Then I sent my friend ( the one sitting with the girl ) the message.
IT WAS DAMN FUNNY.
He was like, his handphone vibrated.
Then he read the message and then I keep laughing!
Oh.
I was sooo irritating.
I took the ticket butt, and tore the 2 seat arrangement butt out.
Then I leaned forward and went : " This, is what you call, memories."
Then I gave the guy one, and gave the girl the other one.
HAHA WHAT THE HECK.
Okay, I was being lame.
Then the girl told my friend I was damn irritating.
Oh well, I am!
Well, it doesn't matter anyway, it's what she thinks about my friend that matters.
Maybe I just sabo-ed him. =X
Oh.. then like towards the end of the show.
There was this climactic scene, the whole cinema went silent.
Then, there was this kid, who whined very loudly : MUMMY, I WANT TO GO HOME!
The whole cinema broke into laughters.
Whahaa.
Hmm. I've started to play the piano again.
I think.
Where are my memories.
Oh, and.
I've just realised.
Something.
I don't know if it's co-incidental or what.
I don't know what you call it.
*shrugs*

I'd love to find them, but I couldn't find them in the drawers.