Oh.
Hmm.
Back from outside.
Oh well, today's a great day.
Minus the bit about me being in deep deep shit.
Shan't speak about that.
Went to Plaza Sing to catch movies.
Yes, moviessss.
Caught Rush Hour 3 first,
well it wasn't THAT good but,
it was for one thing,
hilarious.
I laughed my butt off.
It was damn funny.
Well, detailwise, it was quite bad.
They didn't bother to explain any stuff that happened, when it shouldn't have.
Then...
Came Secret.
Oh. My. God.
Best movie, in my damned life.
It felt all queer, weird.
There was this inexplicable, unexplainable and unspeakable feeling,
when the movie ended.
It was so...sad.
So.. melancholic.
I was almost crying.
I mean, I would've cried, but somehow I kept it back.
Well, I mean the ending was good, but, all the stuff that happened, the events,
the tears, the smiles, the embraces, the secret that had belonged to her, her existence that was only to him, the music and all the stuff, the pain she had to go through.
To people, she was insane, yet she knew the love was there.
But she had to go through those ostracism, the stigmatisation.
He alone, knew she was there.
I could almost feel her pain.
She's like me, I think, thinks too much, thinks too deeply.
Sigh, no words can describe how I feel right now I guess.
It's just..
too beautiful.
Everything about it.
I. Love. It.
Period.
Maybe, it's because, I have my secrets too.
But, everyone too, has their own secrets.
Hmm, well.
Then after that, I went to play and stuff.
And.. came home!
Going to play, soon.
I think.
Hmm.
Nothing much.
Wanted to say something, but forgot what was it.
Maybe I'll start playing the piano again.
She said yes without thinking, what about you?
Waiting, and waiting.
Wasn't much of a wait anyway.
I think too much for my own good, no?
I'd love to whisper softly, those secrets that never were.