Morning.
Hmmm.
Oh well.
Quarrelled with my mom last night.
She was ranting about my future.
Like, jobs, education and all the usual stuff.
It's not like it's bad, but she talks about it every single time we see each other.
She said it herself, she has very little time with me.
Then she had to bring this up again and again.
It's not 'many' times, it's 'every' time.
So I got sick of it.
Well, I did speak to her properly, and she said I shouted at her.
She just has to slap a random wrongdoing on me, so she can scold me.
She said I don't respect her.
I think the respect she wants equates to you acquiesce to her to the point of slavishly.
She's talking about how right she was, how it was her duty to talk to me about this.
It's almost like raising me up is like solving a math problem.
She doesn't understand that being right doesn't mean you have to keep doing it.
Forget it.
And..
It feels sad.
When people think positively of you, but it's really not like that.
And no matter how you explain that you're really negative, they just don't seem to accept it.
It's sad because I'm really like that, but they paint such a nice picture.
It' sad because I'd like the situation to be how they think it is, but it's really not.
Essentially, it's like them saying how rich you are, and how you can afford expensive stuff, when in reality, you're not and you couldn't afford those expensive stuff even though you'd really want to. ( No, they didn't tell me that I'm rich, I'm just trying to explain. )
So it's like they tell you that you're A , when you're B, but you actually want A to be true.
And..
Haha, I dreamt again.
How stupid.
I dream so much it's becoming scary.
And..
Lies.
Lies.
And all lies.
I'd love to shred away the memories, even though they were beautiful.